InTheCyber Group, a leading organisation in Cyber Defence, Cyber Security and Intelligence, with headquarters in Lugano, Milan and Delemonte (Jura), boasts a team of excellence, consisting of more than 40 professionals, focused on all aspects of offensive and defensive security.
We are looking for a JUNIOR SECURITY ANALYST to expand our team. Real growth opportunities are offered in a dynamic and innovative working environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate is a resource with a strong passion for Cyber Security motivated by a constant desire to increase his/her knowledge.
The candidate will be in charge of first level management/monitoring activities.
The main activities he/she will be involved in will be:
- Monitoring security platforms
- Log analysis and event triage
- Supporting customers in managing security incidents
Profile & Requirements:
- knowledge of cyber threats and related detection techniques
- experience in the use of centralised log collection tools
- knowledge of security incident management processes
- knowledge of general networking principles
- knowledge of Active Directory environment
- knowledge of EDR, IDS, IPS, etc. solutions
- good knowledge of spoken and written English
Location and working hours: