InTheCyber Group, a leading organisation in Cyber Defense, Cyber Security and Intelligence, with headquarters in Lugano and Milan, boasting a team of experts in both Offensive and Defensive Security, is looking for a Docker / Kubernetes DevOps Engineer!
- Designing, implementing and improving build and release pipelines
- Helping the teams with CI/CD setup for automated testing, infrastructure provisioning, production releases
- Identifying, implementing and improving automation
- Making sure environments adhere to standards and policies, are kept clean and efficient
- Troubleshooting and fixing issues
- Code delivery & review.
Kubernetes, CI/CD, Jenkins, Python, Docker, Containerization, Ansible;
- 2+ years of Docker Enterprise implementation and administration experience
- 2+ years of experience using infrastructure automation technology (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- 2+ years of Kubernetes experience
Experience with the following:
- Linux administration
- Full-stack development experience
- Agile methodology
Place of work: 75% remote – 25% Milan